Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pineapple Angel Food Cake


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

1 box Angel Food cake mix (your choice, I used Duncan Hines)
1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple w/juice

In a large bowl, hand stir cake mix and pineapple, with juice, until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into UNGREASED 9 x 13 pan/dish. Bake 35 - 45 minutes. Cool upside down. (May also bake in muffin tin for 10-12 minutes.)

Unbelievably easy to make and you won't believe how good it is, as is. 'Course a dollop of lite CoolWhip wouldn't hurt, if you were so inclined. But, if you care about these things, it's only 2 or 3 WW points without any topping.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again! I found your recipes! I have a recipe blog too. If you don't mind, I have blogrolled you on mine. I can't wait to finish mine. I had it posted somewhere else but like blogger's labels for indexing. I still have to migrate like 70+ recipes.

I'm not a cook, so most of the recipes are not mine (that's why I have them: incentive??): so they are things I see that make me want to cook or recipes my kids have sent me in the hope that I may cook!

Thank you!

1/13/2007 6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wanna a piece for me Yummy!

2/13/2007 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home